We finally got it done: ZZtop put up more hooks and I painted.
Oh, plus he earned bonus points by making that shelf for me.
I need to find some baskets to put in them.
Actually, I already found them.
I just have to buy them- and a rug.
That door is going to be gray to match the room.
The white looks horrid against the cream walls.
This curtain brings out the redneck in me.
I may have hung it up with duct tape.
Whatev. Note: It appears really wrinkly in this picture.
Not sure why. I actually ironed it.
Strange, but true: I used the iron.
So, is that a good compromise?
Soft color pallette like beachy...
8 comments:
I like the curtain, even if it's redneck.
LOVE it, including the redneck curtain. At last the duct tape matches it! Great job.
LUV!!
Love it!! Everyone needs an entryway like this.
Kristy
I likey the stripes!
bring the curtain and the stripes with you next month. i'm going to steal them!!
Love the stripes and the curtain! I need to find some fabric like that for my entry window!~ and if you can't see the duck tape..it aint redneck!
Annika
It turned out awesome! And it's so not redneck- I don't spot any duct tape.
Post a Comment