Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas program

As you can see, Logan was thrilled to have his hair styled.
Apparently, we should have stuck with just-rolled-outta-bed look.
He ended up wearing the same sweater as last year.
He told me, as he was supposed to be getting ready for the program, that he hated the shirt I bought him. I was fine with it. I'd rather return it than have him wear it once.
The girls, however, were raring to go.
And more than happy to have their hair fixed.
Izzy sung her little heart out.
I swear I could hear her above everyone else.
The world is her stage, so she was in her element.

They all did well. It was a beautiful program.
When I see my kids in this environment, I realize how lucky we are to be here.


4 comments:

Carol said...

Cute kids Mindi! The scowl on your son reminds me of a few pictures of my youngest.

Anonymous said...

As you already knew.....you have cute kids:)

Kristy

T said...

Missin' those lunks....

Anonymous said...

My nine-year old boy says "I don't konw how to comb my hair." and "what??! Tuck in your shirt??? HOW???" as we were getting ready for the program.