Thursday, November 18, 2010

Dang it. That stinks.

Says Izzy every. single. day. when she is getting dressed.
She asks me, "Will it be hot or cold today?"
"Cold, Izzy. For many, many days. It's almost winter."
"Dang it. That stinks. I wanted to wear my pink shorts."
Every day.
I have never denied that we are a certain percentage of redneck. And if you don't stop lecturing me on her choice of words, I'll pull out my handy-dandy duct tape and tape your mouth shut. Heck yep.

Dang it. That stinks that we need to get rid of Harley. Turns out, he thinks he needs to show the neighbor kids that he is more powerful then them and sends them home in tears. I don't need another dog, but I do need those neighbor kids. They keep my kids outside, burning off their energy. He's a really good dog for someone without kids. We decided to keep the kids and return the dog.

Dang it. That stinks that Logan needs to go for an arthrogram and MRI. No answers on the hip issue yet. They need a better look to understand what all is going on and what to do about it. It could be loose bone pieces in the socket that aren't showing up on x-ray. Answers are hopefully coming our way. (Oh, I failed to mention: his most recent x-rays show that his hip took a turn for the worst. The top of the bone has a flat head, instead of being rounded as it should.)

Dang it. That stinks. Kaija, again. This diarrhea better clear up soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

dang it, That stinks that my friend lives so very far away and my heart has been missing her even more with the on going text-versations we have been having.....you would think it would do a heart good, but I think it makes me miss her more.......DANG IT! THAT DOES STINK!!!!

huggas

MindiJo said...

Dang it, that DOES stink. I was thinking the very same thing after our texting today. I miss you big!!

Julie said...

Did you mean, "tape yer mouth shut?"

Sorry about the dog. He sure was cute. And about the hip issue... :(

Does Kaija have frequent diarrhea?

Elizabeth Halt said...

Sorry about the dog. (And the hip issue. And the diarrhea.) I like boxers. When you see them left in a car, they always look like people because they're sitting so tall and straight. It never fails to make me smile.

MindiJo said...

Julie, I did! But, no, the diarrhea is not frequent. Thankfully. I'm sure that set off alarms in your head. I do the same with casual comments about hips.