You know what else I hate? The dumb trees at Target. They don't move out of your way when you are walking and digging in your purse at the same time. Annoying.
Seriously, Sue. You are cracking me up today! We need to do lunch. I'm telling you. I'm thinking I might have lunch with all my fellow bloggers around here in the near future!
8 comments:
and what's up with those red ball things in front of the store...I may or may not have walked into one of those before...
Seriously, Sue. You are cracking me up today! We need to do lunch. I'm telling you. I'm thinking I might have lunch with all my fellow bloggers around here in the near future!
Or the "flower pots" at random malls more than once!!!
Kristine H
Or those annoying glass Doors that just don't look like glass. I Mean come on who keeps their doors that clean anyway?! And those Darn screens too...
Annoying. As if they don't put moving trees there. Hello.
I walked square into my bedroom door in the middle of the night- it was dark. Maybe I should get rid of it : )
Wow, you people really need to start paying attention! I have NEVER done anything like that before, EVER!
You crack me up. Glad to know that I am not alone!
Kristy
Post a Comment