Oh, that was hard to convince me, wasn't it? I thought it over for a split second. Yes, you can see my coat! Just warn me next time so that I can fix my hair for you.
I had a few requirements as I was searching for my coat:
I had a few requirements as I was searching for my coat:
1.) COLOR 2.) Architectural detail 3.) Something I could dress up or down
Sorry for the fuzzy pictures. This is my backup camera. The other needs to go in for repairs. But sending it off immediately is not how I roll. I heard things get sweeter with time, so I take mine when I feel like it.
Sorry for the fuzzy pictures. This is my backup camera. The other needs to go in for repairs. But sending it off immediately is not how I roll. I heard things get sweeter with time, so I take mine when I feel like it.
The coat as it came.
The coat with my touch.
And, since you were probably wondering: what was hiding under the coat. Purple pride!

8 comments:
you make me smile. yes - I was totally wondering that. I said to mark - huh. I wonder what mindi is hiding under that coat. Love the coat!
What a deal! It is awesome :) YOU are awesome for finding it, wearing it like a purple people eater, and showing us the options.
Love the coat! Can't wait to see it in person in a couple weeks ;-)
Sharyn- See? I knew it!
E-Thanks. I knew you would want the options! ;)
Tara- I know!
I dig it, baby. It's so you!
Love it. I just love what belts do.
Kristy
LOVE IT. (the purple pride shirt). Kidding. Love the coat. I have a trench coat in the same color and I love it. Its fun to have a different color. It looks really cute with the belt.
Leanne- Thanks, dear.
Kristy- I know, they change so much!
Aimee- You would. Cuz you have a wardrobe to die for.
Post a Comment