Saturday, November 13, 2010

Meet Harley.

Just to warn you, I might become one of those really proud, obnoxious dog owners.
(No Kristy, you are not!)
I've never been a dog person. But then again, I've never owned a Boxer.
This is the only dog that I've always wanted.
In fact, owning one has been on my bucket list.

We're taking this one for a "test drive". We were not in the market, but it fell into our laps.

A free, purebred Boxer that is house trained? The only drawback: I didn't get to

raise it from a puppy. I did, however, half hope that Z would surprise me with one

for Christmas. As long as he continues to be a good guard dog, plays well with our kids and

their friends...

I think he has a shot at living here. I'll let you know

what we decide!

Oh, he's a good looking dog!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Julie said...

I love it! He looks like a very thoughtful dog. Very expressive. Like, I wonder what he's thinking about? Probably squirrels. :)

Just out of curiosity, what drew you to the breed?

Leanne said...

Boxers are wonderful dogs! This one is particularly handsome...fits right in!

Tara said...

He's very handsome! Be happy you didn't get him from puppy stage, trust me on that. You lucked out!!

Anonymous said...

What happened to Diesel? You are becoming an obnoxious dog owner. Kidding, but have grown to really like dogs in the past few years. And you really like boxers too. Might as well keep it if its good with the kids. Its a nice looking boxer.

MindiJo said...

Julie- the looks, personality, etc. It's wierd that I like them. I'm just so not a dog person.
Leanne- he IS handsome
Tara- I've had Diesel since the puppy stage. I know how that goes. Good and bad to both situations.
Aimee- We still have Diesel.

Laura said...

Oh..as we are still in training with our dog over here.. I wish to be given a perfectly trained dog!! :) But puppies are sooo cute..so I get what your saying! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't stop laughing. I seriously have tears in my eyes when I got to your comment! Keep us posted on this handsome guy that I wouldn't mess with:)

Kristy