I've always wanted to go there. So now I am. I've gone ten miles thus far. And Sharyn is a Wonder Woman, test or no test. It was half test, half statement.
Ok. I am joining you! I need to get out of here too. Only I don't have a gym. I don't need one. I will just stick a pedometer in my pocket. You know me. I NEVER sit. I will have my mileage racked up in no time. :) I'll let you know when I catch up to you. Then, I'll slow the pace a bit.
2 comments:
Beantown, hey? I have never been there either. Way to go on 10 miles!
Ok. I am joining you! I need to get out of here too. Only I don't have a gym. I don't need one. I will just stick a pedometer in my pocket. You know me. I NEVER sit. I will have my mileage racked up in no time. :) I'll let you know when I catch up to you. Then, I'll slow the pace a bit.
Post a Comment