Saturday, January 8, 2011

Do you hear what I hear?

Wedding bells. My sister Holly and Kevin are getting married! Wahoo! I know this is old news to most, but she's over-the-top excited. So I really wanted her to bask in the excitement of it all and be the one to put it out on her blog before I put it on mine.
Congrats, you two! I wish you a long, happy life together.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to them. Is she living in MN?

Kristy

MindiJo said...

No, she lives in Wyoming. But getting married in MN.

Anonymous said...

So excited for them! Congrats to them.

Anonymous said...

Congratulatons to them!

Bridget

Anonymous said...

Hey, give Holly this website...it will give her tons of ideas. www.stylemepretty.com. If she sees something she likes, she can also ask the bride where she got it from.

Thanks
Kristy

MindiJo said...

I will, Kristy, but I think she has the whole thing planned already. I'm not sure how she gets anything else in the world done. Her life revolves around it.

Anonymous said...

I wish that I would have been that way:)

Kristy