OF COURSE I KNOW WHO MY BFFITWWW IS! Why wouldn't I? Seriously, bffitwww! I cried. You made my day. And that says a lot. Because I woke up with a migraine today.
I have the bestest friends in my life. I'm so blessed. And giddy.
Thank you, again.
*this just showed up~I don't actually know who my bffitwww is~how fun is that?*
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
YAY!!!!! enjoy!!!!! everything I have made from mine is AMAZING!!!! (i am assuming yours is the same! lol ) and the book itself it so funny!
5 comments:
YAY!!!!! enjoy!!!!! everything I have made from mine is AMAZING!!!! (i am assuming yours is the same! lol ) and the book itself it so funny!
your (other) bffitwww!
wow! think this will happen with the minivan i'm hoping for? hahaha!
somebody thinks you're pretty fabu! ;)
You are my other bffitwww! Anyone who sends me love in the form of Tamales...
E-I know, right? I should have mentioned I wanted a Cadillac Escalade!
Any chance there is a recipe for red velvet cupcakes?
Kristy
Kristy- There is a recipe for Red Velvet cake! Be still, my heart.
Post a Comment