Wednesday, January 5, 2011

If you can't lick 'em, join 'em.

Fine. I'm in. Like my inspiration, Sharyn, and the reinforcer of the inspiration, Jan, I'm putting on the miles this year. Since I am walking, running and biking, my goal is between the goals of the other two. It's more than 750, but less than 800. Depends how distracted I get. As in: I might take short detours if I find a good landmark to check out on the way. Originally, I wanted to include swimming in that, but I realized how complicated that would get. So, if I swim this year, it'll just be extra credit.

Join this movement (get it?) that the Wonder Woman Sharyn seems to have started, would you?

3 comments:

Jan said...

way to go, Mindi! Can't wait to see where you are going!

Sharyn said...

This is just a test to see if I'm reading, right?

Sharyn said...

the test being the whole wonder woman thing that had me blushing huge. silly.

I love your goal!