Friday, January 14, 2011

Kaija-bearsy

All that's going on in this world and my world starts to give me a little anxiety if I think about it too long. So I'm going to give my mind and heart a break and post about my beautiful baby who has is officially ONE. Oooh, I love her.

My babies.

It's unreal that it's been a year!

Like her, so much in my life has changed.

I'm still coming to grips with some of it, I won't lie. But her? She makes my sun shine.




Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

JoLynn said...

Happy birthday Kaija! Crazy how fast that year goes and how much they become little people {with some BIG messes!} :)

Anonymous said...

Love all the photos.

Kristy

MindiJo said...

It's actually past her birthday. I'm a procrastinator, what can I say?

sabrina said...

She has grown so so much! I hope she had a fun birthday! I text you a Happy Birthday message...hope you got it!
Love ya

Julie said...

Happy (belated) birthday to your baby! That flew by. I love that black and white of the two of you! So precious.

I hear ya about the anxiety- I've been stealing Leanne's idea and trying to come up with my own happiness projects. If I just take a look around, there's quite a lot that makes me smile. Not saying it's always peachy, sometimes you just have to let yourself have a bad day. Hope things look up and the sun comes out soon.

P.S. I think it's cute that you have nicknames for your kiddos. :) And I've been thinking about your little man, too.

Anonymous said...

You have had a lot of change but I have to say you moving here has been a great change for me! It's been so fun hanging out with you again. I was just telling Kirk (after your text yesterday) that I'm so glad you guys ended up here.:)
BTW, that cake looks awesome! I need a good excuse to run and get one. Maybe we'll celebrate Mr. Luthern King day over here.
Emily

Anonymous said...

I tried to correct myself but it didn't go through so I'll try again. I meant to say Martin Luther King Jr Day. Have no idea where Mr. Luthern came from! I'm going to blame it on a night of little sleep and a very early morning. Sorry:)
Emily

MindiJo said...

Or. Your birthday, Em.
We've been enjoying it here, too. It is fun to reconnect, for sure!