Monday, January 3, 2011

Izzyisms

Izzy likes her hair one way and only one way. Down, brushed, straight and soft. She came downstairs today telling me her hair was "too curly". (A.k.a.: a rats nest.) I ignored her, as I had let the kids sleep in and that meant I had to drive them to school to get them there on time. By the time we got back home, she was really impatient with me.
"Mo-o-o-m!" She whined, "I need to get my haiw bwushed! I wook wike a cwown!" (clown)
Oh, my Izz.

****

We had summer sausage in the fridge, which my kids absolutely LoVe. I sliced it up for them for a snack before bed.
Izzy: "Mmmm. This tastes wike dog tweats!"
Me: "Dog treats! Have you had dog treats before?"
Izzy: "Yeah. I found them and I thought they was snausages. So me and Anna ate them."
Shudder. And giggle.

How I love that little one. But, seriously. Dog treats?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Kristy

Kristy M. said...

Megs likes her hair down also. One time I tried to fix her hair and she said, no, I like it to blow. So she gets the shorter hair that can "blow" in the wind!

Shannon said...

haha thats so cute!I love when they do things like that!

Julie said...

Haha! That is just nasty!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny about Izzy eating dog treats. I had to read that to Josh!

Holly L

MindiJo said...

And while you are at it, tell him to blog. He is a talented writer. I love his posts.