Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cool as a cucumber

Ice schmice! Where a person really needs to be worrying about slipping is the bowling alley. In case you didn't realize, they oil those lanes. You aren't cool until you've slid down a lane like a kid on a Slip-n-slide in July. In front of a bowling alley full of peeps. I entered the ranks of cool today. My finger and my pride are jacked up to prove it. And believe it or not, I wasn't embarrassed when it happened. The embarrassment sunk in when I got back to my seat and realized I had to keep going up in front of all of those people again for 4 more frames. Cool as a cucumber.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cooler than a cucumber.

Anonymous said...

Makes me laugh.

Kristy

Sue said...

You are too cool. I may or may not have done the same thing in my younger days, when I was way cooler than I am now.

Anonymous said...

I hate to break it to you, but I am the QUEEN of making a fool of myself, so I would probably have got my fingers stuck in the ball, and then proceed to roll down the lane with it!! I almost hit someone last time I went bowling.. Whoops. So have no fear, you are VERY cool:)

Anonymous said...

-Larissa

ethiopifinn said...

HA! 4 more frames. You slay me!

Julie said...

Hahaha! I might have known about that slippery thing myself. :D