I get to share my lunch time with this little lady. If the two of us happen to be out in public eating, she will, without fail, need to go potty as our food arrives. WITHOUT FAIL. That part I don't enjoy. Otherwise, I'm soaking up this time with just her and I. I was worried about how the days might go with her siblings back in school, but my worries were just that. Worries. I'm really enjoying her. Every day.
(On Saturday, she took a scary little tumble down the basement steps. She survived, but my heart almost didn't. Hence the injuries.)
8 comments:
cutie!
Lucky you, to have this time with just her, and wise you are to appreciate it.
Cute! And special:)
she's so cute :) poor girl...falling down the stairs would be scary!
glad you are enjoying your time with just her...special times. :)
I remember when I was little I had the same habit as this little gal...my mom's food was forever going cold as she took me to the potty. Until the day she blew up at me....I still had to go, I just held it.
~ann b.
Hi little dolly. Awh, so special to spend lunch with her everyday.
Owie, poor little girl.
Aim
I might try that, Ann. When she is old enough to believe me. ;)
Enjoy your time with her. Glad she is okay.
Kristy
Post a Comment