This is what I looked like.
I've been hearing lately, everywhere I go with Kaija,
that she looks just like me.
I love it, as I rarely get any credit for my kids.
I tried to let you see if there was any resemblance,
but she didn't really understand the concept of
holding the photo by her face.
And my scanner is laying next to my desk,
waiting to be thrown out.
So, this is what you get.
You get what you get, and you don't throw a fit.
*This is part of the October photo challenge
that Yvonne has organized.
Stay tuned for more photos.*


7 comments:
Cute pics - I can almost see the resemblance - sort of.
I love what you did here. Glad your scanner isn't working. YES, I defintely see the likeness.
Clever post. I can see the resemblance.
for sure! great idea Mindi.
I can see the resemblance!! cute!
Haha, oh little cutie. I love how she is holding the pic. I agree, she looks like you. Hopefully she turns out just as cool as you.
Aimz
I am going out of order in these posts. She looks like you. The question is, can she ride a hardly like you?
Kristy
Post a Comment