Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Sweet.

My favorite candy? Gummy worms or bears.

Favorite dessert?
1. Strawberry Cheesecake
2. Brownie Sundae
3. Apple Strudel


This isn't a full moon.  But it is a pretty sky.  
A cute little horse.  Don't try to ride on it, though.  It just collapses and starts crying.  True story.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheesecake all the way!

Kristy

Gram said...

I don't really care for gummy worms, but I REALLY do love that picture! And that little horse..ooohh. Squish 'er.

Anonymous said...

Yum those look good and fresh. And your little horse.sure is.cute! :)

Elizabeth Halt said...

The strudel was hiding over there in the corner and I thought, apple? apple? after cheesecake and a brownie sundae?! Now it all makes sense. I do love gummy bears, but my favorite candy is probably Reeses (especially the seasonal shapes, which a genius friend mentioned is probably because they are seasonal so fresh, I always thought it was because they were bigger and had more chocolate/PB, possibly it's both) or else Jelly Bellies, specifically watermelon.

Anonymous said...

Where have you been? I'm missing pictures!!

Kristy

Anonymous said...

where are you anyway??