Last time there was an election, I was really into it. I showed it on here. Why haven't I this time around? Simple. I don't have to. Mostly, I think the last four years speak volumes about our current president. And the Romney/Ryan ticket has been clear about what they want. Nothing else needs to be said. Thankyouverymuch.
So. Have a Happy Halloween and then get out and vote.
BTW: Missing my political soul sister. *sniff*

7 comments:
Beautiful picture Mindi - it deserves to be framed.
I hope the election turns out better than the World Series.
ah you made me cry!! as i was reading it, I thought "well for one thing no fun rallys to go to with a litter of kids!"
I miss you!! i think we should run! mindi/sabrina ticket! woot woot!!
appropriate picture for the post i'd say.
Totally, Sabrina!
Beautiful photo. You're a natural.
I have a different view on the last four years...my husband FINALLY had work again.
Kristy
Kristy- *grin* How do you know whether I like Obama or not? I never said either way. And, YAY!!! I'm glad that Ryan is working. Makes life easier.
Beautiful pic!
Post a Comment