First of all, this is Kaija's new favorite outfit. She thinks the red silk shirt that is on backwards is a vest.
And she insists on wearing a version of this outfit (sometimes she substitutes an orange skirt) as often as she can. Including in public. Good thing this is baber number five for me. I know it's not worth the fight.
Anywho. My favorite sweater. It's thin, yet warm. The sleeves are more than long enough. (That's a big deal when your limbs are long.) And it is pretty versatile. And. This is as close I'm going to get to showing off my Miss Me jeans on the interweb. This taking pictures of myself and posting them business makes me highly uncomfortable. Just so you know.


9 comments:
Lurvvvv! The sweater and the jeans and kaija's vest, especially!
Believe me, I KNOW!
Love the outfit! Mindi, I'm just realizing, that if we were next to each other at church, I probably wouldn't know it was you....hm.
~ann b.
Plus, it totally looks like I was really enjoying posing for this. My arm just kept getting in the way, so I was trying to keep it off to the side.
hey, we're all in this together having a good time; thanx for being such a good sport Mindi.
I don't blame Kaija, that would be my favorite outfit too! That's a really pretty vest, it goes great with the green shirt.
From what I can see the jeans look great. So does the sweater. Whit wheew!
Aims
I love that sweater. And the layered tee. And those jeans. HWC?
Woowoo! Some great lookin' jeans there, missy. Cute.
Loving the sweater. All that hardly riding has you looking great.
Kristy
Post a Comment