Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Macro: bottle cap

Well, at least sometimes.  
Yes, I saved it.  
Yes, I duct taped it to the side of my cupboard.
Yes, I promptly forgot about it. 
I planned on instructing certain short people, very calmly,
to please refer to the bottle cap. 
But, shoot. It slipped my mind. 
Then again, my short people are perfect angels 
and never fight.
So, that's probably why I promptly forgot about it.
Until now.
(This doesn't pertain to you, even if you are shorter than me.) 

6 comments:

Cami said...

I like this one, lol :)
and your picture below...like that one too!

Anonymous said...

What beverage imparts such wisdom? I can just envision scenarios of someone cracking open their bottle of {iced tea?} and heeding the advice. Say, a couple having a spat...friends talking about a hot guy...sisters...

MindiJo said...

Jones Soda, I believe.

Jan said...

I kinda need this advice!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm jones soda, my favorite is the cream soda :) nice advice, this one has. Lol

Yvonne said...

oh yeah! i could have used that this morning at the break table.