Monday, October 8, 2012

Wait for me!

Round
Streetlight at night
(in my mirror on my car. I felt weird creeping around this sub at night, so I snapped this ultra fast.)

 A smell I adore.  Like, super duper adore.
I craved this smell when I was prego. 
I would smell an orange for strange amounts of time.
I usually boil the peels after I eat an orange,
to make my house smell. Even when I'm not pg. 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum, I love to eat oranges. I have never heard of boiling the peel... inner-resting. Might have to try it.
Aimed

Sharyn said...

hey - is that my sub? were you creeping on me?

ethiopifinn said...

i LIKE the light in the mirror!!

Anonymous said...

Ive seen a few ideas on pinterest for making your house smell like oranges. You should look around on there. i think one was cutting the top off, gutting most of it and lighting the inside "stem" on fire(suppsed to work like a candle)...sounded dangerous to me but who knows, might work!

Yvonne said...

yep, we are! i too like the light in the mirror; got a spooky tale to go with it?
what about sticking cloves in an orange? for Christmas?

Yvonne said...

i'm the time fairy today;your clock is off an hour. lol

Cami said...

thats a new one...boiling orange peels, never heard of such a thing. my mom always did the cloves in oranges at christmas time, that smelt good :)
and it is weird creeping around at night snapping pictures...I always hope no one is watching cuz I don't wanna be pegged as a "creep", lol.

MindiJo said...

Nope, Sharyn, not your sub. Much closer to my house.

That does sound dangerous, Clare.

Yvonne, I definitely add spices in with it from time to time. I know- my clock is actually off by two hours. It is set to Mountain Time. Since I used to live in that time zone. Never changed it, I guess.

Anne said...

Apple peels and cinnamon sticks boiling on the stove make your house smell nice and cozy. Although the kids and hubby come in the door and think there's an apple pie in the oven!

MindiJo said...

Oooh, good idea, Anne!

Gram said...

Or open a bottle of lysol, and they think you've been cleaning.

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with the streetlight photo in your mirror. Are you sure you don't have a future as a photographer?

Kristy