Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Orange and leaves.

My little Kaija asks me to buy "canny cown" every time I go to the store.
She loves it.  Almost as much as I love her. 
As for me? I think canny cown is overrated. 
This was earlier in the fall.   I always admire this view 
and knew it would be perfect for this part of the challenge. 

7 comments:

Yvonne said...

candy corn with roasted peanuts gets my vote.

Anonymous said...

'Canny cown' is just the cutest. You can't say no when she's that cute. I like canny cowboy with peanuts too, otherwise they are overrated.
Aims

Gram said...

As long as they are brach's I love 'em.

Anonymous said...

can't say they're my fav either. but the kids do love 'em
~ann b.

Anonymous said...

They are overrated but they look cool.

Kristy

Cami said...

I agree with you...candy corn isn't the best. chocolate is! Come to think of it...I don't think my kids have ever had "canny cown".

Anonymous said...

She should live closer.. I have a bag half full in my cupboard..no one will eat it. :) Laura