Wednesday, December 8, 2010

For Len-nerd Skin-nerd

She's so bossy. Always telling me what to do. Whatev.
I won't lie. I was most excited to decorate my catwalk. It was a pain in the rumpus.
But I learned a lot for next year.

My perty, perty glitter trees.

Eww. My walls are not that color that they look in the bottom picture. And I wish I was a photographer.
Or at least had my other camera repaired by now.

I still really, really, really love my house. The end.

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Leanne said...

I really really love it, Minweed! I want a catwalk in my house. BEAUTIFUL...good work with the festive decor!

Anonymous said...

I love your house too. I love that wood door. Very nice!Wish I could stop by:)

Kristy

Anonymous said...

Pretty. I love christmas decorations. I love your house too.

Julie said...

I'm totally jelly of your catwalk.

Your house is gorgeous- awesome job with the decorating.

Anonymous said...

I am mostest jealous of your snow outside your window! (and your neighbors)

Anonymous said...

......not the neighbors outside your window......just your neighbors, in gerneral!

MindiJo said...

Oh, my dear friend, Amy! How I miss you and your sweet personality! Seriously. You need to move here. There isn't much snow, btw. It's a little disappointing.

And thank you, my friends. I wish you would all come to see me!

Suz said...

I need to come over. But, not til the pox leave. sigh....what next?