For you, Kylee. With extra hugs and kisses.
Yes, there is a reason behind the name. And, no, it is not
because I favor Haley.
We had our very first Christmas program last night. All the kids got
new clothes- even the ones that were not in it. (I & K)
The program was so sweet. I couldn't help but realize how lucky we are.
For so many things.
(Hope you liked it, Ky!)
*****
I've come to really love Sundays. They are the perfect way to
end a busy week. I don't even mind that church is so far away-
coffee at Panera (during Sunday School) with friends?
The perfect start to Sunday.
Yesterday, I counted my lucky stars. I'm surrounded
by a lot of good things in my life. And you are all a part of it.
Thank you for being a part of my life.

4 comments:
Love all the pictures. I just can't stop grinning at Kaija (hope I spelt right). Too flippin cute.
Kristy
The kids look amazing! So grown up! Kylee hasn't seen it yet...she's with grandparents...but I'll update when she does!
Love yall
Dang, they all look so cute! I love Kaija's hair, its like it got so thick since you were here. Amazing. The girls dresses look great, I do love the choice that Izzy made. Super cute.
yeah, and you bolted before I had a chance to squeeze ur kids. Did I ever tell you how much I LOVE that they come running to give me a hug everytime I see them? (the girls~not Logan) Talk about melting hearts.
Post a Comment