Saturday, December 18, 2010

Future stylist!

Oh, Izzy. She gets her impeccable taste from her Aunts. On my side.
They have so kindly taught her the ins and outs of the fashion world.
Well, from their perspective, anyway.
Such refined taste. That's all I have to say about that.
Way to go, aunts!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Larissa said...

I miss this little dolly!! Waiting for the chicken pox era to be over so I can bring her to the store :)

Anonymous said...

She sure does. I'm so proud of her. It brings a big lump to my throat. Lookin good Izzy, lookin good.

Tara said...

Yep, that Izzy - she learns well. Way to go, chica!

Anonymous said...

She can wear whatever....she is so stinkin cute:)

Kristy

Kristy M. said...

Ah, the aunties on my side are the same way, they even teach them to walk, make that strut around in heels when they are like 3 years old, maybe it was 4.