Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Next up on the planning agenda

And we have a surgery date! I'm not posting it for the world to see. So if you really must know, email me. I'll happily share. Now I can make plans and prepare. Be still, my planner-heart. BTW: I'm hoping some of you will meet me for lunch in the Twin Cities, as he will be in the hospital for a good chunk of a week. You know who you are. Have car, will meet you.

In other good news, Logan's ROM (range of motion) has improved by as much as 28 degrees. If it proceeds this well, surgery will be our reality. And then we can (hopefully) make some real progress. *This* might be the best gift we could be given right now. Didn't I say my gifts were going to be the not-returned kind? ;)

4 comments:

ethiopifinn said...

good that you can make plans. since some of the plans involve me now, it's super good.

heh.

i like progress. it *is* good news!!

MindiJo said...

E- I know, right?

Tara said...

Very exciting. I may have to take a day off to join you for lunch with your friends. It sounds like a good time, and I haven't seen Jenny in a long time...

ethiopifinn said...

this is getting better and better!