Oooh, kids make life so interesting and worth living.
That's actually exactly what I was thinking when the cops showed up.
True story.
Turns out, Kaija does know how to dial 911.
Phew. I can breathe easier knowing that I can count on her in an emergency.
Plus, I got a moment to feel like a really good mom standing at the door, beaming with pride at the nice officer. Pfft. Some people's nieces.
9 comments:
How cute are they!
Kristy
hahahahahahaaaa!
and her sweet big sis helping organize the Tupperware.
Seriously. 911.
hahahahahaaaaaaa!
YOur too funny!!! :) Laura
So sassy! LoL
Hey, I'm confused...do you have a gallery kitchen? Or is one of those an island?
The one with the big drawers is an island. Never again will I willingly do a gallery kitchen.
I figured as much. But the photos were confusing. I'm still waiting for your holiday home photos, by the way!
You should be so thankful because I haven't heard of any other 11 month old that can dial 911. Plus, judging from the picture, it looks like she is pretty helpful in the kitchen too. And it looks like your older daughter is a pretty good teacher. I would say you have super daughters. So lucky.
Thats great! Must run in the family- L called 911 from Joans in Cokato when she was a year old- on sept 11th. I felt very safe knowing she knew how to call for help.
Hahahaha! Smart, smart girl. This made me laugh!
Cute pictures. :)
Post a Comment