Monday, September 19, 2011

And many more.

Every once in a great while, I go through and delete posts. I have my reasons.

The downside to it all is that I have no idea how many posts I've done through the years.

But I do have friends that know exactly how many posts they have done. Like Jenny.

And it's her 500th post, which is cause for major celebration. Obviously.

And she has a contest going. And I've wracked my brain.

Written and crumpled. Written and crumpled.

And I couldn't come up with anything over the top awesome.

So instead, I will count my blessings. The blessings having a blog brings.


I meet people I wouldn't have otherwise met


Formed a network here before I even moved


Reconnected with past friends and family


Laugh and cry through lifes ups and downs


See the beauty others have to offer through their posts

Hear what others have to say


And weigh opinions


Discuss and debate


Get it off my chest


Catch a glimpse into others lives


Realize I'm not the only parent to not have all the answers


And. I'm not the only one with a HH


And who else carries the cards for the club


Share a cup of coffee from afar


Draw inspiration


Form friendships


Received a smiles in the mail


Hopefully sent some, too


Bonded over medical conditions


Found support in unexpected ways


Had my voice heard


Questions answered


Great recommendations, from recipes to books


Shared my dreams


And enjoyed every minute of it


Here's to 500 more!!


MUAH!!!!!!!

2 comments:

ethiopifinn said...

seriously teary.

mindizzle you are the shizizzle.

what a beautiful post!

Anonymous said...

Yay for Jenny!! Congrats!!

And to 500 more for her. :)