Thursday, September 8, 2011

Misk-ellanious.

Get out and vote!!------------->

The picture (below) is sideways, but you get the idea.

If you don't, I really can't help you. Sorry.

That's a whole 'nother set of issues.

Now I just hope your monitor is adjusted so this green doesn't come out to funky.

Also, I hope your monitor isn't adjusted so that it

looks like my house has random items laying around.

I hate when computers do that. So. Anyhow.
I start school next week! Wahoo! Time to go out and buy
new jumps and a new outfit. And a backpack. ;) They are on clearance right now.

Other than that...
My windows are supah dupah clean. If you need a guy, I got a guy for you.
Seriously. I have 30+ windows in my house. And two sliding glass doors. He charged about
$100 less than I was expecting, as this wasn't my first rodeo.
FYI, I don't do windows. Because I can't make them disappear like I want them to.
So, yeah. You need a guy? I got a guy.

Aimee, you can come here now. Hurry up before Kaija touches the window.
She's getting tired of wearing gloves. ;) Oh. Wait. Never mind.
She just licked the window.

Oh. And.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION MONTH TO MY
WONDERFUL FRIEND AMY!!!!!!
May you be blessed with rain in Texas. Raining Converse, that is. Or at least ONE pair.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need a guy but that would be too far for him.

Kristy

Anonymous said...

I L*O*V*E the green!!!!!!

I L*O*V*E my Birth-month wishes!!!

I L*O*V*E my Mindi!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

We are totally related!! :) I painted that green or something very very similiar in entry way when I moved into my house! :) My BIL told he it was like an orange couch I would get sick of it quick.. I repainted a few years ago..but not because I hated it ..but because I love to change colors and paint! It looks fabulous!! :) Laura

Anonymous said...

The bathroom looks great. Glad I got to see it in real life. Wouldnt mind seeing it again in real life too. I dont even care if your windows are dirty.