Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Your choice.

Is it weird that I want to stand in my bathroom and twirl?
I painted it the other day and all I can scream is: LOVE!!!!
It's fabulous. Green and fabulous.
So that leaves me with my next tackle: the laundry room/mudroom.
I've picked some color schemes over there to the right.
Vote on what I should do. Thanks. You're nice.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted but I think a picture of the bathroom would be nice. We need to see your great work. My bathroom in the basement is green and I got so many compliments.

Kristy

Sabrina said...

I L-O-V-E the color that she chose! Funky dunky :)

Tara said...

Yeah, we need a picture. Duh.

Krista said...

I pick magenta, black, and cream WITH a little bit of teal OR lime green. :)

MindiJo said...

I will show you the bathroom. Promise.

Oooh, Krista, I like the way you think!!