Well, all-righty then. We are going with the beach theme. I must admit, I was a little bummed. Magenta sounded fun. HOWEVER. The beach theme will match my washer/dryer better, be easier to do and cost less. I have three beach scenes that I bought over the summer and now I will have a spot for them. A few less accessories to buy. Heaven knows I like blue. I currently have three rooms with some form of blue paint on the walls.
Thanks for your input! And I'm always surprised by the number of votes I get. I'd love to hear from you quiet people who vote but never comment. I'm just sayin'. Makes me wonder how many people do not vote or comment.
4 comments:
I think my way better idea should have won..."paint my house!"...but whatever.
I'll gladly come help you. Any day. I love painting. And with you there for laughs? Actually. I'd hardly get anything done.
I wish that I loved to paint. Post a picture when the room is done.
Kristy
Oooooh I also vote for beachy too. I love bluish/greyish for walls.
Post a Comment