Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day two.

And nothing. As far as hunger goes. Not bad. And. I am still preparing meals for my family without a problem. For now. Now that I tell you this, it'll probably change.

I have to admit: I can't take the lemonade. It's wierd. So I do something different.

Put some of the cayenne pepper in my mouth (thankfully I lived in NM for 3.5 years- I can handle doing this) and then wash it down with the lemon & maple syrup drink. Confession: I cut back on the maple syrup, too. I hope this doesn't mess the cleanse up. Whatever works, I say.

I'm beginning to notice how often I eat senselessly. Making the kids lunch, I have to stop myself from snitching a bite. Stopping what I am doing for hummus and pita chips. Just because. I'm a mindless eater, apparently. Hopefully I can do the cleanse just as mindlessly.

No comments: