Friday, June 18, 2010

Tea, teeth and toxic breath.

Is it weird that I look forward to my laxative tea? Heh. I thought so.
I haven't craved coffee once. Strange.
Speaking of, my teeth look really white. I like it. So is my tongue. White, I mean.
Wonder if it is connected to the fact that I am suffering from Halitosis. Or rather, Zane is. An odd side effect. I don't like it. Zane really doesn't. I had an appt. to get the baby's brace adjusted today. Everytime I talked to the orthotist, I sort of turned my head to the side. To avoid killing him with my breath. Wonder what he thought? Heehee. It would have been worse to knock him over. He never would have been the same.
And where is this crazy ambition coming from? I wish I didn't want to bake all the time. It really makes me want to eat. I even baked bread today. That's not my usual forte.
Struggling from time to time with not eating, but I still haven't. Except the time I chewed the muffin and spit it out. And the bread, too. Is that legal? I'm a rebel.
When slumber meets my eyebulbs tonight, I'll be half way. It's about time.
For now, I'm going have some delicious lax tea. Mmmm. You can join me, if you want.

No comments: