Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ho-hum. Oh, hey! Ho-hos!

Mmm... I love food. It's sort of unbelievable that I have made it this far. Really, really unbelievable. I have for a few reasons.

1. I told you about it. It's a big reason I haven't quit.
2. Zane has never made it the full 10 days. That means I have to. For bragging rights.
3. I really do want to do this.
4. I've made it this far. It's almost halfway!
5. I can smell supper. I should go eat it. Oh, wait! I can't. Shoot. This isn't a reason to keep doing it. *sheepish*

But I have learned some things:
*don't.ever.make.chocolate.cupcakes. while you are doing this. period.
*even if you did just get your order in from Bakeitpretty.com and you just have to use those cute cupcake liners.
*it's self-inflicted torture. I came thisclose to quitting over them things.
*maybe I am more of a sweets person than a salty person. hmm...
*I should go eat some supper. I can smell it. Oh, wait...
*that's how it goes. a lot.
*if you go grocery shopping while you are doing the fast, you buy things like Easy Cheese.
*my kids are going to need to do the cleanse before I am done with mine. if I keep buying them that kind of food. what is it anyway? is it cheese? is it plastic? is it toothpaste? yellow toothpaste?
*I really, really love food. Amen.

2 comments:

ethiopifinn said...

you are cracking me up.

Emily said...

I've always wanted to do a cleanse but always seems to either be nursing or pg. At the moments I'm neither! Can't imagine making it the 10 days... GOOD LUCK!