Monday, June 28, 2010

I can't type with my mouth full.

Time flies by when you are eating. I made the whole ten days. Last Wednesday was the last day. I actually ate supper than night. I had to start eating again. And haven't stopped since.

But, yes, the cleanse does rock. Once it is complete. I feel wonderful. And it is true what I read: you can run so much better after the fact. Uh-huh. I shaved 2+ minutes off of my #_ minute mile I was running. Just by doing the cleanse. Wowzers. I needed that. Obviously. Soon I'll be running along side my husband. *happy sigh* That would be fun.

Gotta go enjoy my summer. Hope you are doing the same...

6 comments:

Julie said...

You really made it? How?! Did it help your headaches? Impressive that it shaved time off the running.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! How often do they recommend that people do this?

Kristy E

Anonymous said...

Way to go sista! I have a feeling time would just drag by for me if I didn't eat. Eating just breaks up the day.

Tara said...

Well said, Aimee! I feel the same way, but am feeling tempted to do this cleanse. Did you find it helped to get rid of any extra belly fat?? If it did, I'm sold..

Elizabeth Halt said...

I liked the lemonade too. I tried to get Amy to drink it because I said it was tasty stuff and totally drinkable, cleanse or no - she took one sip and it made her sick. Silly girl.

Scary about Izzy's choking - so good that you were there and were able to do what needed to be done in spite of your fear. That requires so much courage.

ethiopifinn said...

i can type with my mouth full. simpy.