Once you hit halfway, the days start flyin'.
*I feel f.a.n.t.a.s.t.i.c.!
*Lost ten pounds. Ten. As of last night.
*One can expect to gain half of it back when you start eating. Grrr. That was the last of my baby pounds.
*I feel Awesome!!
*So much energy and ambition.
*Not tired. Even though the baby decided 4 a.m. was as good a playtime as any.
*Clear mind. No fog.
*I like the lemonade.
*I might go extra days, if need be.
*I so want to eat healthier.
*Anything else?
Try it. You'll like it.
Two days left after today. Wow.
2 comments:
Energy? I think I would have one killer headache and would have for sure passed out by now.
Kristy E
You have some mighty strong willpower! I am so proud of you and will think of you next time i am stuffing my face with amazing food, that i am learning how to cook!
Post a Comment