Friday, June 11, 2010

The lazy days of summer...


Schooooooooooooooooools out for the summer! Woot woot! And not a moment too soon. I, for one, am ecstatic over the prospect of waking to something other than an alarm clock. You know me, the anti-morning person. The thought of carefree, schedule-free days is like a mouthful of fruit salad. mmmmmmmm... I hope it stays fresh all summer long.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could say something equally as cool like 'Works out for the summer!'. But no, still gotta get up to that darn alarm clock every morning. Sigh.
At least I can still eat fruit salad.

Anonymous said...

Kaija totally looks like her daddy in the bottom picture. I'm with Aimee, still have to get up with that darn alarm clock, and more recently with the darn puppy, who wakes me up earlier than the alarm clock and doesn't want me to go back to sleep. I think I was insane to buy him.....