Friday, November 4, 2011

Haley.com

For Kylee and friends. :)

Kaija-bearsy

She's been a little stinker in her short life. I think for a long time she had a chip on her shoulder about leaving NM and her other mommy. But. She's getting better. Unless you count the fact that she colors all over anything that doesn't run away from her. And then sometimes even the things that can move.

(Just for fun, lets toss in the first day back to school.)
I think the kids all like their teachers, although Logan wouldn't want to admit that out loud.
They were just talking about Mrs. B the other day. We miss her. Give her a hug for us the next time you see her, Ky.
Maddie with her depleted stash. She has a cavity. Surprise! That's it. That's all she has going on. She is still her usual, easy kid to have around.
This is old, but I love it just so much:

And the trick-or-treaters. Bundled up for Halloween in MI.
It's a little different than NM, where you don't have to accommodate for cooler weather.
Haley has had the hardest time adjusting to MI, hands down. She misses her BFF just so much! We all do. Love and hugs.

And Logan. That's a whole story for another day. But he's doing well.

6 comments:

Leanne said...

Thanks for sharing these...we don't see nearly enough photos of your ADORABLE kiddos!

MindiJo said...

Thanks. If I had a good camera, you would. Hmph.

Sabrina & Kylee :) said...

Tears...not fair! We miss you guys so much!! Kylee watches her kinder graduation video at least once a day so she can see Haley. What a huge footprint you guys left in all our hearts in such a short time. Love you girl!

MindiJo said...

(((HUGS))) Big, big, tight ones!! Trust me, Haley isn't any happier with the situation. Her heart doesn't belong here. At all. :( I get the footprint thing, it goes both ways. MUAH!! Love you three always and forever.

Cheryl said...

The little girl in the pick backpack (Haley?) looks so much like Marilyn in the back to school picture!

MindiJo said...

Yes, that's Haley! She does look very much like Z's side.

I was wondering where you went, Cheryl!