Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Walking in a winter wonderland.


I love a snow like this. Where the snow clings to anything that it can grab a hold of, like glitter to glue. Where the wind doesn't whip the beauty out of it, creating an uneven landscape. Especially this time of year, where it brings with it the Christmas spirit. I love it so much that I even forgot about my morning cup of coffee. Skipped over that, but inserted an hour of vitamin d with the little ones. *happy sigh* It is the most wonderful time of the year.

3 comments:

Krista said...

Like.

Yvonne said...

"With the kids jingle-belling
And everyone telling you
Be of good cheer
It's the most wonderful time of the year!"
Merry Christmas MindiJo! I had to say it sooner or later, better sooner than later. You have been tagged. LOL

Anonymous said...

It looks beautiful!!

Kristy