Which is, btw, precisely why I have not been exercising lately. It made me feel a little sheepish that immediately following the post where I tried to act all tough, my exercise regimen took a serious nosedive. Okay, it wasn't immediately after. But close enough. I figured I had jinxed myself. Maybe soon I'll be back to burning off those Baby Ruth's from my kids Halloween stash that I call dibs on every year. Then again, maybe I'll just keep them where they land for warmth over the winter. Save some money on the propane bill.
Sooooo, Cheerio. Ooh. Cheerios. Yum. I should go eat some. Totally to prevent high cholesterol, of course. And to save on the propane bill. Where was I going with this? Who knows. I really don't. So I'll stop while I am ahead. If I ever was ahead.
Oh. And. I got to hang out with Gram and her boring banter. It isn't that boring, after all. Oh, how I love the internet.
3 comments:
I love this post! Not at ALL boring! I love you.
Isn't Gram from Boring Banter the best?
Leanne- Thx. You have to say that, cuz your my friend. But thx regardless.
Brita- She is.
Post a Comment