And I hope you will like it. No. Scratch that. You will like it.
I am giving you options. If I draw your name, you can pick from one of the following:
1. Andean Nation music songs of winter: (cd) It reminds me of New Mexico, where I saw these people performing at a craft show. It is really beautiful music. No words, just a different type of music.
2. Kenny Rogers, The Gift: (cd) with my very favorite Christmas song ever, Mary Did You Know?
And if neither of those interest you, well, then...
3. Tell me your favorite Bath & Body Works scent and I'll send you something!
How is that? I know I mentioned Pampered Chef, but I have always wanted to give away #'s 1 & 2, so.... Trust me. It's a better prize this way! If you really had your heart set on Pampered Chef, we can chat. If you win. Get your entries in! I'm getting responses and I'm loving it. You can enter here, on the original post or email me at mindijo1 @ live . com. If you emailed me and I did not respond, then I did not get your entry. Thank you! As for the rest of you who haven't emailed me, don't be a stick in the mud! Join in, it's fun.
1 comment:
I listened to the Andean Nation. I LIKE it! Soothing.
Post a Comment