One paystub. That is all. Only because that is my "just mom is going" bag. Used for the obvious. The most it will contain at one time is my wallet and cell phone. It's snakeskin (imitation) and I found it on clearance for $4. It was love at first sight.
My "church bag" contains a smorgasboard of emergency-staying-quiet-in-church supplies. Twelve pens, three notebooks, an outdated planner, hand sanitizer, a sucker, Haley's chapstick, Tylonel, kleenex, Teddy Grahams, a diaper & wipes (that were not there last week, which sent Maddie scrounging around the car in middle of church), etc.
My "dropping the kids off" bag contains diapers, wipes, and a blanket for Kaija.
My "running errands bag" is a cross-body bag and contains only a few emergency supplies: dental floss, pencil, breath mints, a diaper, and an eraser. The eraser is left from when I was in Tax School.
The rest of my bags sit empty and useless, until I feel the need to pull them out and use them.
What's in your bag?
1 comment:
This bag one wasn't easy..you made it better with your colorful dialog.
Post a Comment