Saturday, March 17, 2012

Photo Challenge, Day 16 & 17: what I ate & on the shelf

I know, right? I totally said I wasn't going to worry with day 16. But, I'm enough of a rule follower that skipping a day didn't sit well with me. So, judge me. I don't care. This isn't what I ate yesterday. I didn't eat Mojakka, either. Nothing finn, as a matter of fact. GASP!! Mostly it is because I have the best friends. Zane got home in the wee hours of Friday morning, after being gone for almost two weeks. And my dear friend took my kids for a few hours and sent us on a much needed date. And I had the most delicious sandwich. (Guess what? I ate a whole meal without one interruption!!!) It seriously pains me that I didn't have my camera with to show you the work of art that the sandwich once was. Instead, you get this:
BTW: Single parenting is for the birds.

the difference between a girl and a boy


1 comment:

Yvonne said...

ooo, love red licorice, especially the cherry nib kind.
nice of said friend to corral the kids so you could go out for lunch with your DB.