Since I have been able to get yeast to work, I went out and bought two more loaf pans. And then I tried my hand at english muffin toasting bread. Heavenly. I just love english muffins- how the little pockets catch the butter that you smother on it. MMMMMmmmm.

While I was so busy doing that and not tending to my kids, a few things happened that NEVER have happened on my watch.

A kid with a grubby little face,

Another playing with something that isn't a toy, (I know, I'll get them back to you- we passed the mark where we are safe. Didn't want to jinx it. I'll be wanting a cup of coffee when they enter your hands, though.)

A messy house?! WHAT?! For the
first time ever? Hoo boy.

Obviously, it wouldn't have been from
my kids. Don't let his shy-act fool you. I'm guessing he was the one that caused all three firsts. ;)
It just goes to show, there is a first time for everything.
8 comments:
I was looking forward to seeing a fancy new pair of shoes, but bread fresh from the oven sounds good too.
Whoa. If that bread turns out, I want the recipe. Do you love it with cinnamon sugar? Or grilled cheese? Mmm...
Also, your pics are so great. Do you love your camera?
Love that description.."little pockets for the butter to melt into"....now I'm dying for some. I'm guessing the red are the new ones. Nice!
Carol- I figured a new purchase would be an obvious choice. I wanted something more unique.
Leanne- It turned out pretty decent. There may be a better recipe out there. I am going to make grilled cheese with it. Tomorrow.
Gram- MMMMMM. I had to go have a piece after I described it.
He's so cute.
I also would like the recipe for the english muffin type bread.
Kristy
English muffin bread makes the best grilled cheese! I like the colors of your pans. Are they cast iron or something? They look fancy.
Cute kiddo's. :)
The pans are not cast iron. They are... um... ceramic? Maybe. Yea, I think that's what they are. Without going to check.
Post a Comment