Ice cream for supper. At the park. In the sunshine and the 70's. Life is fun.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Leah seen the bottom picture and exclained-"hey, there is Devon!" (Wayne and Heidis) Must be a little Keranen in them! Looks like a great way to spend the day :) Cheryl
5 comments:
Leah seen the bottom picture and exclained-"hey, there is Devon!" (Wayne and Heidis) Must be a little Keranen in them! Looks like a great way to spend the day :)
Cheryl
Isn't this springtime stuff just making everyone smile. I love that you gave your kids Ice Cream for supper. They will remember that.
I wanted to reach into the computer and take the ice cream and maybe pinch her cheeks.
Kristy
Looks like a fun spring day! And DQ sounds delicious.
Cheryl- funny. Must be.
It was a good memory for them. I HOPE.
Post a Comment