Like Barb, I could have easily taken upwards of 60-70 photos for this one. I only took 7. Narrowed it down to two. But, only because today is crazy-busy with eye appts (Logan is getting glasses), baking bread, cleaning, etc. It's a good way to start the week. Full blast.
7 comments:
You are goooood with that camera. Do YOU have animals? Or did you have time to run to the zoo this morning?
The first one reminds me of something you would see framed or in a book...a book cover. You have a gift. I might like this new camera more than you:)
Kristy
Bwahahahaha. This thing is on our wall. It is an Oryx that Z shot in NM.
And THANK YOU. You are too kind. Just a lucky shot.
I was trying to figure out if it was a cow.... or a bunny. Thanks for clearing that up!
Awesome pictures! You are rockin' this challenge and are so creative.
Love those pictures. You could frame the bottom one. (And the top too, but it's already framed.)
Post a Comment