Thursday, March 29, 2012

Purchased.

This morning, I was wracking my brain for what I could possibly take a picture of for this challenge. And then the mail came. And I had count 'em: one, two, three packages. Problem solved. Only one made the cut for this blog, as I got my Busy Bees photos (finally) and something from a secret store. And in the third package was this beautiful dough hook. My other one broke. I could say that after twelve years of use, it was pushed to its limit. In reality, I think it sort of dry rotted for the opposite reason. I started using it and it was too used to the easy life and buckled under the pressure. So, here's to hoping this one can handle the pressure until Zztop finally agrees that I do indeed need a Bosch mixer.
The simple joys in life.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just lovin all the photos. I don't care what they are photos of.

Kristy

Yvonne said...

perfect timing! i need a new paddle attachment for mine. where did you order from Mindi?

MindiJo said...

I ordered mine from Amazon.

Tara said...

I love ur new camera.

Tara said...

I love ur new camera.