Tuesday, March 13, 2012

From A Distance

Things that makes my heart expand, pouring out through leaking eyes:


To the another eye, what might be in this photo is an ordinary scene of boys playing football. But, to me, it's a been a long time coming. It's my little guy running. He may not be fast, but that'll come with time as he regains his strength. It's not an award winning photo, it's something so much better. It makes my heart too big for my chest. And, yes, it was taken at a distance to avoid embarrassing the little football player.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE!

Ami

Yvonne said...

a huge milestone it sounds like!

Carol said...

I love watching boys at play -- I can only imagine how it must make your heart swell.

Julie said...

My eyes leaked, too. Happy day!!! So wonderful, Mindi.

Cami said...

how awesome is that! :)

Gram said...

From the depths of a mother's heart....I get you.

Anonymous said...

I can't even imagine the feeling. Great day! Love how you captured from a distance to not disturb football:)

Kristy

Anonymous said...

What a joyous feeling!! A great milestone..!! Lovely lovely post!!


Holly