those have to be the cutest kids ever! I love when they sit in front of us at church. I just stare. They are all so blasted cute!
Cute -- I'd love to have some of that company!
such innocence! that must be why we could squeeze the living daylights out of 'em.
ditto on all comments
Aawww...so nice to hear when a friend loves your kids. I feel the same about your little girls I get to have here:) They are a little part of you that I get to know more and more every time they are over. So fun!!Em
Em- Who wouldn't love those little cuties? I love the "little part of you" thing. Ahhh. Back atcha!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
those have to be the cutest kids ever! I love when they sit in front of us at church. I just stare. They are all so blasted cute!
Cute -- I'd love to have some of that company!
such innocence! that must be why we could squeeze the living daylights out of 'em.
ditto on all comments
Aawww...so nice to hear when a friend loves your kids. I feel the same about your little girls I get to have here:) They are a little part of you that I get to know more and more every time they are over. So fun!!
Em
Em- Who wouldn't love those little cuties? I love the "little part of you" thing. Ahhh. Back atcha!
Post a Comment