It's true. It was Pegs birthday yesterday. Leanne and I both posted BFL's about her in honor of her birthday. (Big Fat Lies) That's how we roll. We had planned on having a contest to see who could come up with the better BFL, but neither of us were successful. A truly successful BFL is one that you can get people to fall for. And that clearly didn't happen. Shoot.
For realsies, Penny is one of my favorite people in the whole wide world. And that is no BFL. She's hilarious, smart, gorgeous, non-judgemental, accepting, loyal, kind-hearted, etc. To a fault. And I'm thankful that after years of not seeing each other, we can easily pick up where we started off. And I'm also thankful that we can do dumb stuff like tell BFL's about each other and we never offend each other. (This includes Lenny, of course.) The three of us are hilarious and we know it. Nobody else might not know that. Just as long as we can crack each other and ourselves up, we are good.
Hope it was happy, Peg. You rock.
2 comments:
Mindi.. NOt true.. I fell for it!! I have no idea when Peggy's birthday is so I totally believe you..plus leanne posted on her page.. I am the only one who either believed it or posted a birhtdya wish to her!! Hope you got a laugh out of it!! :) I am laughing at myself now!
You both rock. My life would be so BOOORRING without you. XOXO
Post a Comment