Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Still not saying I'm St. Urho.

That guy on the left, named Urho, will produce grapes. His friend on the right, raspberries. Her name is Saija, named after a world renowned Finnish horse trainer. I'm keepin' it real- long live the Finnish heritage!! And the descendants of the great man himself, St. Urho. (Oh, weird. Tara! Twice in a week? Wow. Didn't expect that. You look really grape today! Doesn't she, people?)



2 comments:

Tara said...

You got me laughing out loud with that one! I am very interested in hearing more about this Saija the horse trainer character. She sounds really neat. I am considering aspiring to be like her if you can fill me in on more information. Your creativity may just get you the grand prize in the long run....nobody else seems to be as Urho-ish in their attempts to win my approval.

Anonymous said...

You are such a wanna-be.